For the purposes of this document All Stars Theatre Academy shall be referred to as: ASTA. Please take your time to read the following Terms and Conditions. It is very important you
understand these Terms and Conditions before you agree and complete the Registration Form. This rolling agreement is made between the parent/guardian of each student and ASTA and is valid at
all times whilst the student is enrolled at the school and until such time as written notice (see section 2) is given. By enrolling your child at ASTA you accept the following terms and
conditions of enrolment.
- JOINING ASTA
A registration form must be completed online before your first official lesson after the trial lesson. Your registration form from this point is your contract
with All Stars Theatre Academy.
- Any medical condition must be disclosed to the Academy upon registration and thereafter. It is important that learning difficulties are disclosed in order for us to provide support and
nurture the student.
- The method of communication with ASTA is via email. It is essential that all email addresses are kept up to date
- ASTA FEES
- All terms fees are due by the due date on the invoice. £5 discount per term can be deducted if paid by this date. If discount is taken after this date this amount will remain on your
account. Where failure to make payment on your account after 30 days, a £25 administration fee will apply. After this date, our policy is to pass the debt to another agency to collect the
debt on our behalf and you will incur further collection costs.
- Notice in writing of one complete term must be given if leaving the school in order to terminate your contract with ASTA. Even if the student is unable to attend ASTA until the completion
of the notice period, the fees remain due. Failure to provide written notice will mean that your fees for that term will remain due, despite a pupils absence.
- If we do not receive any cancellation notice from you then your account will accrue a terms notice from the end of term which the student last attended.
- No refunds will be given for missed class or dates that are cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. Affected pupils may attend any similar lesson available, but no refunds will
- Uniform – All children must wear the correct uniform, as suggested by your child’s teacher after the settling period of 3 weeks. Our uniform is compulsory. Please see the Uniform page
on the Parents Noticeboard for details. No jewellery is allowed and hair must be neatly groomed.
- Coaching Students - All students are required to wear our logoed jacket or All Stars T-Shirt to all events outside regular classes, such as competitions, scholarship classes or events.
- ASTA reserves the right to alter the timetable, change venues and fees. Wherever possible we will try to give you reasonable notice
- The Academy reserves the right to introduce regulations for the better running of the school. All students enrolled at ASTA shall be expected to adhere to these regulations and duly accept
any revised terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are available to view at www.allstardance.co.uk
- Students under the age of 11 are not allowed to leave any of our venues unless accompanied by an adult.
- ASTA do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property
- ASTA hire premises from Third Parties; therefore all ASTA Staff, Parents, Guardians and pupils must abide by the codes of conduct as set out by those Third Parties.
STATEMENT: I accept these terms and conditions and agree that my child’s attendance of these classes acts as my acceptance of these terms and conditions stated above. I understand that
it is my responsibility to regularly check the terms and conditions, as they may alter from time to time.